I’ve yet to indulge in the January sales, mainly due to the fact my recent monthly wage went towards a new Macbook. You see, I couldn’t resist the urge to treat myself following a reasonably successful few months (passing the midway point of a 6 month driving ban is a fair definition of success and achievement in my book). The other reason for staying clear of the sales is quite simple….I’m tight! I like to wait until everything is marked down to 50% before even considering a purchase. In fact, thats not even close to the truth, I’m one of the most impulsive shoppers around, but lets pretend its the case in the context of this blog.
Today I’ve been hunting down bargain threads from one of my favourite British designers; long standing, menswear heavyweight ‘Paul Smith’. I’m pleased to report there are some absolute steals if you’re willing to shop around. However, you’ll need to be quick if you’re ‘regular man size’ like me, as they’ll soon shift!
Below, are the current ‘Paul Smith’ AW13 bargain’s floating my boat.
1. Tapered Cord Jeans: Was £110 Now £55
2. Black Birdhouse Print – T-Shirt: Was £50 Now £25
3. Burnt Red Double Breasted: Was £1295 Now £648
4. Twisted Wool & Angora Beanie: Was £69 Now £45
5. Men’s Boerum Trainer- Cognac: Was £150 Now £75
6. Tailored-Fit Navy Plaid Cotton Shirt: Was £109 Now £55
7. Jacob Leather Brogue – Cordovan: Was £290 Now £145